Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Best Wedding Anniversary Wishes & Messages

Wedding Anniversaries are important. They mark a very special time in people’s lives together. Remembering and celebrating anniversaries is a great way to bond as a couple. It is also good to remember the anniversaries of your friends or relatives. Flowers or a gift can be a great way to honor an anniversary, but words of congratulations are almost always appreciated.
In order to give you ideas of what to say, we have compiled a list of sample wishes that you can use or that you can use as inspiration for your own original thoughts. We have included wishes for your spouse, your friends or relatives, and your parents.

Wedding Anniversary Wishes

#1: It seems like only yesterday that we walked down the aisle together. I was so nervous, and I couldn’t believe that someone as beautiful as you would want to marry me. I still find it hard to believe. I love you so much. Happy Anniversary Wishes, darling.

#2: To our parents on their anniversary from all of us. We are so happy that you two got together. Otherwise, we wouldn’t be here. Have a wonderful day today, and many more years to come.
#3: The two of you are an example of a wonderful, loving couple, and you are an inspiration to me. I only hope that I will find a love like yours. Happy Anniversary.
#4: The day I met you was the second best day of my life. The day I married you was the first. Happy Anniversary, darling. I love you so much.
#5: Happy Anniversary to a very special couple. The two of you do so much for everyone else. I hope you enjoy your special day, and that you have many years ahead of you.
#6: Who would’ve thought that such a wild and crazy guy would ever settle down, or that he would find such a lovely wife? Happy Anniversary.
#7: We have been through so much together. There have been times when we have been poor, when we have barely had time to see each other, and when the stress and strain on us almost tore us apart. Yet, through it all, you have stuck by my side, and you have been a great support and a friend. Happy Anniversary, my dearest love.
#8: To Mom and Dad on their anniversary, the way you love and care for each other and for my siblings and me has been an example and inspiration. Have a great day today.
#9: To my daughter and son-in-law on their anniversary, congratulations on your first year together. I want you to know how happy I am for you and how proud I am of you.
#10: To my husband on our 25th Anniversary, it is hard to believe that we have been together for so long. Where has all the time gone? I look forward to growing old with you.
#11: Every day, I think about how much I love you, and how happy I am that you married me. I look forward to spending the rest of our lives together. Happy Anniversary, my love.
#12: It is not very often that a fairytale romance turns out to be a perfect marriage as well. That is what I have found with you. I love you, and I am so happy in the life that we have built together. Happy Anniversary, dear.
#13: Happy 50th Anniversary. In this day and age, sometimes it is hard to believe that love can last. Yet, the two of you have shown that it is possible. We hope you have a great day today, and many more anniversaries to come.
#14: There is something about this date that I can’t seem to remember. What could it be? Oh yes, this is the date that I married you, and you made me the happiest man life. Happy Anniversary, my love.
#15: We had just gotten through our second year together. I have never been happier than I have been in these past two years. Happy Anniversary, sweetheart.
#16: To my husband on our anniversary, this is the day in which you made all my dreams come true. I think God for you every day. I love you so much. I look forward to many more years with you.
#17: To my beautiful wife and wonderful mother to our children, I don’t always express how grateful I am to you for all you do for me and our family. On this very special day, I wanted to let you know how much I love you and how much I appreciate you. Happy Anniversary, my dear.
#18: To my wonderful mother and father, I wanted to let you know that I was thinking if you on this very special day. Happy Anniversary.
#19: Your wedding was the very first wedding I ever attended. You both looked so in love, and you have shown me what a happy and healthy marriage could look like. Happy Anniversary, my favorite Aunt and Uncle.
#20: You are the best husband a woman could have. I have been so happy in all these years with you. Showering you with all my love on our anniversary.
#21: Happy 10th Anniversary to my dear friends. I wish you a very special day today. I hope you know how glad I am to see the two of you so happy together. I wish you many more years to come.
#22: To my husband, my soulmate, lover, companion, and friend, you mean so much to me, and even though we’ve only been together three years, I can’t imagine life without you. Happy Anniversary, darling.
#23: To my dear wife on our 30th Anniversary, when we first got together, I was young and foolish. Now I am old but still foolish. Yet, I think I did do one thing right in my life, and that was to marry you. You have brought me such joy and happiness, and I want to be with you forever. Happy Anniversary.

No comments:

Post a Comment